Pondoro Game Lodge is set on the banks of the Olifants River in the exclusive 50 000-hectare Balule Private Nature Reserve inside the Greater Kruger National Park.
At Pondoro you are invited to indulge in the ultimate luxury when staying in the luxury suites.
All our suites are air-conditioned and architecturally designed offering modern comforts in an ancient setting. Each suite has a private wooden deck with a natural looking Jacuzzi, lounge area and an outside shower for those who are adventurous at heart.
- The superb location on the Olifants river.
- Window seats for every guest – only 6 guests max allowed on a vehicle.
- 10 000ha traversing with low vehicle density – stay longer at sightings.
- A complimentary picnic at a hide overlooking a waterhole that must be pre-booked.
- The Black Mamba Anti-poaching tours to ops room done every Wednesday and Saturday.