Tau Game Lodge
Tau game lodge overlooks a vast natural waterhole, which attracts a variety of wildlife, as does the vegetation that thrives in the fertile topsoil.
The main lodge has a comfortable lounge, bar and dining area which is semi open and overlooks a waterhole. Enjoy meals on the dining deck while watching the wildlife come to drink and play at the waterhole.
Each chalet has an outside shower and a private deck which overlooks a waterhole. Tau has 2 pools, an infinity pool located close to the game viewing lounge and a plunge pool by the main deck.
Tau also offers 5* spa treatments and a conference center.
The Cape Milner Hotel
The Cape Milner is a modern, boutique style living hotel in a secluded yet convenient part of Cape Town. Its colourful geometric designs, African craft and silver-tinted ceilings create an elegant boutique sanctuary.
The rooms are spacious and very comfortable and offers comfort and relaxation after a day of exploring Cape Town’s history and culture.
Guests can enjoy a relaxing afternoon at the pool deck or a quiet cocktail in the chic Glass Lounge.
Recommended Activities to enjoy while staying in Cape Town:
- Lunch on Table Mountain
- Robben Island – Nelson Mandela was held captive for 27 years
- Open air concerts at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens (between November and April)
- Boulders Beach – visit the African penguin
- Cape Point – where the Atlantic Ocean meets the Indian Ocean
- Shopping at the V & A Waterfront
- Franschhoek Wine Tasting – a day trip can be arranged
- Enjoy the Hop on Hop Off Red Bus at your leisure – see the Atlantic Seaboard, cocktails in Camps Bay
- Visit the District Six Museum
- Cape Town Art Galleries
- Experience the diverse culture while walking the streets of Cape Town